When it comes to maintaining a flexible body, there are some effective exercises that you need to do regularly. In such cases, hiring a personal trainer in east London can help you achieve your goals in getting a flexible body.
- You can stand in front of a wall and place your one hand on the wall to get the proper support of a personal trainer london. Now, you can lift one foot backward and hold your foot with the other hand for a few Try to pull your heel toward your buttock. Repeat this exercise 8-10 times every day. If you have back pain, then you should avoid this exercise.
- Close your feet together and lift your arms toward the ceiling. Bend your body on the right side, touch your right knee with your right hand, and keep your other hand upward. Similarly, you should bend your body at the left side and touch your left knee with your left You can repeat this exercise 5-6 times every day.
- If you are suffering from back pain, then you cannot do the above exercises. In this case, you can try something else to increase your body flexibility. You can try hamstring stretching. Sit on a floor or yoga mat and extend your legs in the front. Now, you can bend your upper body and try to touch your feet. If your hands cannot reach your feet, try to hold your knees and keep your body in this position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat this exercise 3-5 times every day.
- Self-stretching is very difficult because you can get injured while you do this exercise. You should hire a personal trainer in north London to keep your body safe. To do this exercise for flexibility, you need to stand in front of a wall and keep a distance of three feet between you and the wall. Now you can place your palms on the wall and forward your legs one by one. Make sure you must keep your knees straight.
- Lower back pain can be annoying and unbearable at times, isn’t it? In such cases, some practical back pain exercises can give you the utmost relief. However, attempting to try out these exercises can lead to wrong moves that can leave you in even more agony.
- Here are some expert tips that will put you on the road to recovery and give you relief from the back pain in your body.
Exercises to get a relief from your back pain:
You can rest for a few days to get rid of your back pain,but a personal trainer in west london suggested moving the body as much as possible when you suffer from chronic back pain. You need to keep your back muscles active to get relief from your pain. Some exercises help with back pain, and you can try such exercises to get instant It will keep your stomach, leg muscles and back strong, and it can provide proper support to your spine. But, before you do your workouts, you need to consult a doctor and always do your exercises for back pain under the supervision of a personal trainer in south London. They are skilled, and they can help you to move your body with the right posture. Here, you can find some exercises to get relief from your back pain:
personal trainer surrey told that all these exercises will help with back pain, posture & flexibility.